Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carter's 3 Month Pictures!

In December, I met 4 day old baby Carter and took his newborn pictures.  Last month, I returned to his house to document his growth with 3 month pictures!

I enjoyed this shoot for several reasons A) I LOVE watching a family grow!  (Which is why I have the weird pricing system that I do!)  B) Carter's mom, Christine, and I follow each other on Pinterest, and I asked her to tag me on any poses that she came across and liked.  She did, so before I even went to the shoot, I knew of 3 or 4 poses that I would be using!  (So there's a little hint for anyone else who wants to share poses that they like with me!  ;-) )

ANYWAY, here are some of my favorite pictures!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks to Christine and Cayce for letting me have another fun shoot with you, and thanks to Carter for being particularly photogenic that day!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment