Thursday, January 5, 2012

Carter Newborn!

I had really, really been wanting to do a newborn shoot in December so that I could use Christmas props, but I didn't know anyone who was due before the New Year, so I didn't think it was going to happen!  So I was super excited to meet Christine and have the opportunity to take pictures of her baby boy, Carter.  I did his shoot when he was 4 days old, so he is officially the tiniest/youngest baby that I've ever had a formal shoot for.  But enough with the rambling, on to the cuteness!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A big thanks to my friend, Judy, for crocheting this super sweet cocoon for me!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks so much, Christine and Cayce, for letting me take some pictures of your little guy!  You have a sweet little family!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Thank you so so much. :)
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with my grandson! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete