Friday, January 27, 2012

Gwiny's 7 Year Portraits

A while back, I had the opportunity to photograph my favorite 7 year old, Gwiny, as my birthday gift to her.  It was a really fun, creative shoot; she picked out a special outfit, we did her hair, and then piddled around outside my house to find the most photogenic spots!  I made some suggestions, but a lot of these poses were Gwiny's idea!  Of course, time got away from me, and the finished product has become more of a half-birthday present than a birthday present, so a big thanks to Gwiny and her family for their patience.  Here are some of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gwiny and her sister, Emma!

Gwiny, I had so much fun with your shoot!  Go ahead and start thinking about what you want to do for your 8 year portraits!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment