Sunday, April 15, 2012

Aurora and Emma's 2 Year Pictures

Two of my best friends have daughters that are less than a week apart, so it has become our tradition to have a joint photoshoot for them each year.  This year, after I did this shoot, I informed Cynthia and Tiffany that we simply had to take Aurora and Emma's 2 Year Pictures in St. Marks.  Did I mention that it is my favorite place to take pictures?
Photobucket
This is Emma.
Photobucket
Two balloons for two years old!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Aurora.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We try to get some pictures of them together each year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emma found this little hidden beach and it was definitely her sweet spot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Whoops, the photography assistant got caught throwing rocks with Aurora!

Happy 2 Years to my 2 Favorite 2 Year Olds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment