Sunday, September 9, 2012

Anika's Newborn Pictures

Remember Smita's maternity pictures?  About a month afterwards, I had the invitation to shoot newborn pictures of her new little girl, Anika!  I was pretty much beside myself with excitement; I had not had a newborn GIRL in a year, which means that I had year's worth of props that I had obtained and not been able to use! 

The shoot was at the family's home; I typically try to find a nice spot in the yard for family portraits and some of my "artsy" newborn portraits, but it was storming outside, so we had to be creative and find a way to do everything inside!  Anika (and mom, dad, big brother, and grandma!) stuck through it until the end, and we came out with some nice pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The pink tutu was made for me by my friend Cynthia, and her mom, Judy, made me the pink beanie for Christmas!  Thanks ladies!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smita, your family is so sweet and I am honored to have gotten to photograph them!  Thanks!

1 comment: