Sunday, July 22, 2012

Smita Maternity Preview!

I am going to interrupt my normal blogging order to put up a preview of a maternity shoot I did just a few weeks ago.  I was supposed to deliver Smita's maternity pictures to her today when I was scheduled to shoot her newborn pictures, but we had to reschedule her newborn pictures to later in the week, and I did not want her to have to wait any longer to see her pictures!  So here, at least, is a sneak peek of them!

I had met Smita and her family in passing at a party, but this was my first time really working with them!  It was my first maternity shoot involving an older child (Aryan is 7,) and I was excited to get to do something a little different. 

After having to reschedule twice thanks to Tropical Storm Debby, I met Smita's family at Dorothy B. Oven Park.  We had a great time - they are all excellent models! I would tell you what gender Smita's new baby is, but I will let you figure it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Smita, for letting me take your maternity pictures!  I can't wait to photograph little Anika!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment