Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anvitha's First Birthday Party!

I had the privilege of shooting 4 birthday parties over the course of the summer, and this was the first of them! 

This was my first time shooting at Temple Israel.  I love it there because, not only is it nice on the inside, but there are some very sweet little gardens all around the building that are great for snagging a few quick portraits. 

I also had the help of my friend Liz.  I always appreciate her coming, not only for the company, but also because she is the queen of the detail shot!


Photobucket
Anvitha's party was all about orange and the ABCs!

Photobucket
All the balloon art and face painting was handled by Sarah - she always does a great job!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I stole the birthday girl away when she first got there for some portraits!
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Venkat, for inviting me to shoot your daughter's party!  It was a lot of fun!

1 comment: