Monday, July 30, 2012

Harris Family Spring Pictures

I think I woke up in the middle of the night sometime last week and realized that I had forgotten to blog these pictures.

I guess the fact that I also almost missed my daughter's swimming lesson last week because I couldn't find my cell phone OR wallet should not be much of a surprise.

I took Will's newborn pictures when his brother Daylon wasn't able to be there.  Before we knew it, Will was 3 months old and we still had not taken pictures with Daylon and his littlest brother!  So we finally got together at Dorothy B. Oven for a marathon of family pictures.

It was a really fun morning; we shot as many different family combinations that we could think of, Daylon probably got tired of me saying, "This will probably make you a little uncomfortable, BUT...", Jack pulled out some more photographic charm, and I even got a chance to play around with Baby Will and my reading glasses while he caught a nap.

Here is a glimpse of our morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The following 3 "real life photos" are some of my favorites...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Whew!  That was fun - Thanks, Harrises, for another great shoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment