Thursday, April 5, 2012

Will's Newborn Pictures

As I mentioned, my friend Melanie had a sweet baby boy, Will.  Will was born the same weekend that my family was having its own medical crisis, which long story short has meant that my availability to do photography in Tally has been limited over the past couple months.  Brad and Melanie were flexible and we were able to squeeze in some newborn pictures on a weekend that I was at home, but, unfortunately, their oldest son, Daylon, was out-of-town!  So, all that goes to say, we are going to have to take some more family portraits very soon to be able to get the WHOLE family.

I felt like that was a necessary disclaimer. NOW, on to the cuteness!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This blanket was Brad's when he was a baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This chair also has sentimental value - I believe it was Melanie's as a child!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know this was technically Will's shoot, but Jack had never been so photo happy for me before!  So while Will was getting a snack, I took the opportunity to get some individual shots of Jack!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Even the cat got into some pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I feel the need to say that, although Will was determined to ride the bike on his own, I had a lot of help from both Mom and Dad to get this shot.
Photobucket
My signature bucket!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Melanie and Brad, I think it goes without saying that I am so thrilled to watch your family grow, and getting to document it photographically is just icing on the cake.  You guys rock!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment