Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rikki and Michael - March 10th Wedding

One of my favorite parts of photography is building relationships with families I otherwise would never get to meet!  I have not done a lot of weddings lately, but when I was contacted by the sister of one of my previous brides to see if I could shoot her wedding, I was thrilled to have the opportunity!

Rikki and Michael got married at my favorite photography spot: the St. Marks River!  It was a beautiful day for a wedding.  I had the privilege of shooting with my friend Liz, and am honored to be able to feature some of her photos in this post.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Since Rikki and Michael have 3 children, family was a very important part of our pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
We couldn't help but borrow a fishing pole for some or Rikkis' portraits!  It would have probably been easier to pose her with it if I knew anything about fishing.  ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cupcakes in lieu of traditional wedding cake.  They were divine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't help but do a little montage photo putting Rikki and Samantha's weddings together.  What a special moment for a father!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks, Rikki and Michael, for making me a part of your wedding!  I am honored to get to help you remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment