Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tadiparthi Family Pictures

This shoot is special because, not only was this my first time officially working with this beautiful family after seeing them at several parties, but it was also my first gift certificate shoot!  One of my clients gave this shoot to Ravi and his wife as a gift for their 10th Anniversary.  I can't think of a better gift for someone than memories!  Details on the gift certificate packages I have available are on my website

We met at the Tadiparthis home to start the shoot, and we moved to a local part half-way through.  This was a wonderful family to work with!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for letting me capture some of your memories, I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment