Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I'm in a group of stay-at-home mommies, and this year we decided to make one of our meetings at the local pumpkin patch.  I figured that, since we would be there anyway, we might as well make it a photo shoot day!  The mommies graciously agreed, so we had a fall picture party of sorts!  It was such a fun shoot - I just floated around while the kids played in the pumpkins and took pictures of whoever was looking most photogenic at the moment.  I know most people are out of "Fall mode" and into "Christmas mode" by now, but I figured I'd go ahead and share these with the hopes of being considered fashionably late.  :-)  So, without further ado, I present the Pumpkin Patch, 2011.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks, ladies, for letting me capture pics of your little ones!

1 comment:

  1. Those came out so good!!! Girl you have a talent b/c Mallory was not making it easy! LOL Thanks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete