Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mitu Maternity

I had the opportunity to meet my friends, Rahul and Mitu, and their daughter Ria in Tally's beautiful SouthWood for Mitu's maternity pictures at the beginning of July!  I think that these maternity pictures are the closest I've ever shot to the baby's due date - Mitu had sweet baby Kabeer just ten days later!  I will be posting his newborn pictures later.  :-) 

I really enjoyed this shoot!  I had never shot maternity pictures involving a very small child before, so it was definitely a learning experience!  The family did great, especially since it was probably about 100 degrees!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Rahul and Mitu, for the opportunity to take these pictures!  It is so fun to watch your family grow, and I am so honored that you have chosen to make me a part of making your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment