Sunday, July 10, 2011

Twins are Twice as Nice! (Newborn Edition)

Right after I took Mary An's pictures (previous entry), my friend Liz met me at the same venue for a mini-photo session with her brand new twins, Rose and Kate!  I had never shot pictures of twins before, and I'm very thankful that she gave me the opportunity to give it a try!  We quickly learned that moments where both babies are content are hard to come by, so I had the opportunity to get some individual pictures of the babies, as well!  Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A couple shots or Rose by herself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kate!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweet baby feet!!!

Photobucket
If you watch my baby pictures, you know that I use this beach bucket in all my baby pictures - it's sort of "my thing."  However, the twins were not very excited about being put in the bucket!  Oh well, maybe they'll like it next time...

Photobucket
What a beautiful mama!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kate!  But she didn't really care for being put in the flower pot...

Photobucket
However, Rose seemed to love the flower pot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How would you like to find this on your door step???

It is so fun to have the opportunity to watch Liz and Morgan's family grow.  Thanks, guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. That last one turned out perfect!! No one would know that Rose was screaming her head off.

    ReplyDelete