Monday, October 1, 2012

Sheetal's Maternity Photos

Sheetal called me one Wednesday afternoon and basically said, "I'm going to have my baby ANY MINUTE.  Can we try to do some maternity pictures tomorrow morning?"  Well, I could not meet her the next morning, but we did meet that afternoon and squeezed in a maternity session.  It's a good thing we did, too, because her water broke that night, and her baby was born less than 24 hours after her maternity session!  So she has set a new Last Minute Maternity Photo Record for Pink Shutterbug!

We met at Dorothy B. Oven park for some maternity and family pictures with her husband, son, and in-laws.  We had a great time, but as I drove away, it started raining cats and dogs.  So it was a last minute shoot in more ways than one!

Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Sheetal, for letting me record these memories - even if it was at the last minute!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment