Sunday, February 19, 2012

Melanie's Maternity Pictures

When my friend, Melanie, was just a week or so away from her due date and I had not yet taken a single maternity picture of her yet, I was beginning to panic.  After all, friends don't let friends have babies without first taking their picture, right???  But, fortunately, we were able to squeeze in a few pictures one afternoon that I babysat her youngest son, Jack, so that she could go to the doctor.  We did what we could around my house in the elusive, end-of-the-day lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Melanie's husband, Brad, was at work but I told Melanie to steal Brad's ring for the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my favorite!
Photobucket
The only way we could get Jack to stay still was on this thing!
Photobucket
As a mom of 3 boys, Melanie's getting used to having to live by the masculine theme!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Melanie, for letting me snag some pics of you and Jack!  Baby Will is such a cutie and I will be sharing newborn pictures soon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment