Monday, July 4, 2011

Mary An and Mike: Maternity

My friend Mary An is due to have her baby...well right now! About a month ago, I had the opportunity to do a shoot with her and her husband Mike at a beautiful venue. Here are my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mary An also took some pictures with her mom, who was in town for a baby shower.  I thought that that was a beautiful idea! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Mary An and Mike, for allowing me to be a part of this very special time!  I can't wait to meet your baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment