Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sarah and Josiah's Springtime Shoot!

After church one day around Easter, my friend Samantha declared that we needed to get some photos of her baby BEFORE HE OUTGREW THIS OUTFIT.  So we made arrangements, pronto, to take some pictures of her children.

I met Samantha, Sarah, and Josiah at Dorothy B. Oven Park on a lovely day.  I started taking pictures of Sarah first while Josiah got ready!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When I met Sarah, she was about 3 weeks old, and I was 7 months pregnant with Izzy.  Now look at how big they are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I insisted that we take the vest off so we could get a few shots of the overalls! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
My youngest son, Egan, is just a few months older than Josiah!

Thanks, Samantha, for letting me photograph your sweet family again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment