Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Isabel's 5 Year Portraits

You've met Gwiny and Emma, now it's time to meet their middle sister, Isabel!  We took these pictures to celebrate Isabel turning 5.  We had plans to take them at a local park with a playground.  As I was sitting there waiting for my subjects to arrive, a school bus pulled up, full of children who were there to have a picnic and playground time.

So we made a slight change of plans!

We ended up taking the portraits on the basketball court and open field behind the court.  It's not what I had envisioned, but I think they may have actually turned out even better here. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emma was, of course, along for the ride, and she was extremely photogenic that day.  I think I've figured out the secret to getting a 2 year old to photograph well: try to take pictures of someone else!
Photobucket
Can you guess what I had asked them to do??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isabel is also my daugther Ava's best friend!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At this point, we let down our hair, so to speak, and I set the kids loose with some bubbles.  Never underestimate the power of the bubbles!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then it was time for a picnic lunch!
Photobucket
All of the kids who were with us that day!
Photobucket
I made Tiffany take a few pictures with her girls!

Photobucket

Thanks, ladies, for letting me document your family's growth once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment