Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Not Forget (Kristy and Zac's Shoot)

When my husband's sister, Kristy, asked me to take some special pictures for her and her boyfriend, Zac, before he deployed in October, I didn't realize he was going to show up in his fatigues.  I didn't realize how much symbolism the shoot would involve; there are so many ways to portray two people together yet separated.  I didn't realize that I would finish editing the photos right before 9/11.  But, this morning, as I was reminded of this day 10 years ago, I realized that today is the day that I need to put the preview for this shoot on my blog.

I know prayers are going up all around the country today for the families who lost loved ones in the attacks.  I also know that we all are reminded today that we are so thankful for our nation's military who have worked and are working so hard to keep us safe.  Thank you, from the bottoms of our hearts.

~~~~~~~

Zac and Kristy met me at the beautiful Vogel State Park while my family was vacationing there.  Beautiful scenery, a gorgeous day, a lovely sister, and a handsome soldier made it a fun shoot from start to finish!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, Kristy and Zac, for letting me help you record these memories!  Zac, we hope and pray the best for you and your unit this coming year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment